- Preheat your oven to 350°F or 176°C
- On parchment paper, evenly spread the oats
- Sprinkle as many seeds as you’d like or if you’re using 3 cups oats 1 cup of each assortment of seeds (I usually eye it)
- Now mix all those dry ingredients together
- Add enough coconut oil to make them stick together but don’t go overboard! About 1/4 cup for 3 cups of oats.
- Add your honey to it and remember the more you add the less healthy but if you want it really nice and crispy add about 1/2 cup honey to 3 cups oats
- Mix everything together and evenly spread it over your parchment paper and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until it’s goldenly-brown.
Tip: check your granola after 15 minutes!